Interested in exhibiting? Already an exhibitor? Find all the important information below
Considering exhibiting at the show? Here are all the details you need to help you with your decision.
A well-established brand with a growing international footprint, Beautyworld has been connecting the global beauty industry for more than 25 years. Following the success of its first two editions, Beautyworld Saudi Arabia will take centre stage with an even more exciting showcase in 2021.
The show provides a valuable opportunity to international companies to explore the local industry, secure lucrative partnerships and tap into the dynamic potential of the GCC’s highest per capita spend beauty market.
Key reasons to exhibit:
- Meet potential buyers
- Find new markets
- Generate new sales leads
- Discuss business needs of customers
- Build relationships with existing customers / to consolidate market position
- Chance to educate the market with your product knowledge and expertise
- Demonstrate your products and services
- Ideal platform to launch new products
- Bring the most active prospects to your stand
- Build brand awareness
- Generate media exposure for your company
Who can you meet?
- Hotel / Spa Developers
- Retailers / Wholesalers
- Consultants / Trainers
- Importers / Exporters
- Trade Associations, Governments Agencies and Media
- Beauty & Hair Professionals
Are you interested in exhibiting at Beautyworld Saudi Arabia? Contact our Sales team today.
Whether you're a manufacturer looking to enter the market or a well-established distributor, Beautyworld Saudi Arabia is the perfect gateway for you to be part of the opportunity that the region's largest beauty and wellness industry presents.
Confirmed your participation as an exhibitor & want to boost your presence? Here's all the information you need.
Exhibitor Online Orders (E-NET)
- Enter company details for the official show catalogue & mobile app
- Place all technical orders for your stand (electricity, rigging, carpet, etc)
- Place all orders for additional services (temp-staff, translation, lead scanners, etc)
Password: the password/ login details will be sent to you from the show organizer. For any questions, please get in touch with Mr. JC Borromeo firstname.lastname@example.org
Free Marketing Toolbox
- Order your personalised printed invitations
- Download various materials such as online banners, ecards or logos
- Upload your editorial content to be featured in the Beautyworld Saudi Arabia newsletters or website
Business Matchmaking Program (BMM)
- Use the Beautyworld Saudi Arabia BMM to arrange appointments with visitors before the show
- The BMM allows you to filter all Beautyworld Saudi Arabia pre-registered visitors by job title or product interest.
- The BMM is completely free of charge
Password: The password/ login will be sent to you directly from our dedicated Business Matchmaking team.Start planning for your meetings today
Sponsorship & Branding Opportunities
Your brand can go places if it has a good starting point.
A multitude of high-value sponsorship opportunities are now at your fingertips! Simply request for our easy-to-use, detailed Sponsorship Brochure featuring visual examples for your convenience.
Contact the Sponsorship Team to know more
Build - up & Dismantling
The set up for Beautyworld Saudi Arabia will commence two days prior to the exhibition, whereby this first day is reserved for stand contractors only. Exhibitors may decorate their booths with product displays during the afternoon the day before opening.
Please do not dismantle or clear your stand before the official closing of the show.
Vehicles will have access to the loading bay only after the show, gate passes are not issued by the Organiser.
For security reasons, the hall needs to be cleared of all exhibits by midnight on the final day. The Organiser will not be responsible for the loss of any goods that has been left overnight and we therefore advise all exhibitors to clear the goods and exhibits as soon as the exhibition is closed.
Important Exhibitor Warning
To protect the privacy of our stakeholder Messe Frankfurt Middle East GmbH does not sell attendee or exhibitor list data for any of our events. Email solicitations from 3rd parties claiming to offer access to names/contacts of the “attendee database” are completely fraudulent, and are in no way associated with Messe Frankfurt Middle East GmbH.
Be advised that if you receive an email from any company indicating that they are in possession of attendee lists for any of our events then this is fraudulent information as they do not have access to our lists, nor do they have permission to use our brands to sell any such lists. We suggest that you ignore them and report it to your local trading standards agency.